Saturday, November 3, 2012

Goodreads Reviews: "Legacy Lost" by Anna Banks

This is one of the reviews I have in GR, which I wrote before I started blogging.

Legacy Lost (Of Poseidon, #0.5)Legacy Lost by Anna Banks

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This will be really short. I have warned you.

This is a short story which is part of the "Of Poseidon" series.

Legacy Lost was an entertaining read. I was hoping it would tells us more about Nala and her relationship with Grom, but it really didn't give any information I was dying to know. Everything in the story sort of played out like I had imagined it when in Of Poseidon they gave us bits and pieces of what had happened in Grom's past. While reading, I imagined Nalia like Disney's Ariel, full of mischief and curiosity.

Barnes & Noble * Author's Blog

*I am not affiliated with Barnes & Noble

2 comments: