Monday, November 5, 2012

Which Austen Heroine Are You? I am...

So, I was bored, like I have nothing to do *looks at books to be read* and saw the quiz called "Which Austen Heroine are You?" in Strange Girl (dot) com while I was browsing a blog. So, I decided to take it.


I am Elinor Dashwood!

You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

Take the Jane Austen Character Quiz here!


Which one are you?

2 comments:

  1. "you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see."...hmmmmmm i know that side comes out a lot when you are watching dramas LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamz-ssi? It sounds like you...lol

    ReplyDelete