Monday, July 8, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading? #8

"It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?" is weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!


I am currently reading:


1. Cobweb Bride by Vera Nazarian
2. Broken Prince by Jen Wylie


I recently finished:


1. Branded by A. Ketner and M. Kalicicki
2. Surface by Tiffany Daune


I will be reading soon:


1. The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard

*Clicking on the covers will direct you to Goodreads and clicking on book titles will take you to my review of it if there's one available.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of these. Happy Reading this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete