Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mea Culpa Review

Mea Culpa (Requiem Series, #1.5).Mea Culpa (Requiem Series, #1.5). by Christine Fonseca

I had told myself to wait until just before LIBERA ME was released, but this is told from Zane's point of view, so I couldn't resist the temptation of taking a little peek which led to me reading the whole story.

Review:
Living with a guilty conscience is a terrible thing. It sometimes leads people to make decisions they would never have otherwise because they think they owe something to the other person they feel has been wronged by their actions. Zane lived with that kind of guilt, even if he thought he had forgotten it with the passing of the centuries. Zane is my favorite character in the Requiem series and this story told me just why he is. He has so many layers to him, I can't help but want to explore each one of them.

I couldn't help but feel angry when Mikayel had asked that of him just because of his own guilt and shame and I wish Zane hadn't done what he did because to be honest I don't feel Nesy was worth his sacrifice.

My only complaint is the story was too short and I wanted more of Zane! I loved watching the story unfold through his eyes.

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment