Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #4



...............
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read.
• Open to a random page.
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
...............

Title: Nightshade
Author: Andrea Cremer
Series: Nightshade

Teasers:
I closed my eyes and leaned back into his body; his fingers kneaded my hips, caressed my stomach. God, it felt good.

About the book (Good Reads):
Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she’ll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters’ laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything - including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

10 comments:

  1. Oh god I loved that series! How are you liking it so far? Great Tease! It makes me want to read those books over again!
    Thanks for stopping by My TT!
    Happy Tuesday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to get to this series...but cause of the ending I read A LOT of bad reviews! *pout* Maybe I'll get to this sooner rather than later! Great teaser! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Here's My TT! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair (old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I read a spoiler about that ending yesterday or the day before. I was annoyed that someone had posted it in a place where everyone and anyone could see since it wasn't even in a review. But it's a good book so far.

      Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  3. Great teaser! I really enjoyed Nightshade but I still haven't gotten to the last book. And now the 1st book in the prequel series is out today. So many books, not enough time! :) Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my teaser from Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lis, sounds...promising. Hehehe...I'm putting in on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait till you see the sentences before this one...Buajajaja!

      Delete
  5. The book's cover drew me in, and your teaser grabbed me. I'll look for this book for sure.
    My teaser is from HOT ISSUES, COOL CHOICES.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic teaser! I loved Nightshade!

    My Teasers

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser. Nightshade is such a good book. Enjoy!

    And thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    ReplyDelete