Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday # 6: "Breathe"


Waiting on Wednesday is meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. It showcases upcoming releases that you are just dying to sink your teeth into.

This week I'll be featuring:


Title: Breathe
Author: Sarah Crossan
Series: Breathe #1
Publisher: Greenwillow
Expected Pub. Date: October 2, 2012

GRAuthor

Inhale. Exhale. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe . . .

The world is dead.

The survivors live under the protection of Breathe, the corporation that found a way to manufacture oxygen-rich air.

ALINA has been stealing for a long time. She’s a little jittery, but not terrified. All she knows is that she’s never been caught before. If she’s careful, it’ll be easy. If she’s careful.

QUINN should be worried about Alina and a bit afraid for himself, too, but even though this is dangerous, it’s also the most interesting thing to happen to him in ages. It isn’t every day that the girl of your dreams asks you to rescue her.

BEA wants to tell him that none of this is fair; they’d planned a trip together, the two of them, and she’d hoped he’d discover her out here, not another girl.

And as they walk into the Outlands with two days’ worth of oxygen in their tanks, everything they believe will be shattered. Will they be able to make it back? Will they want to?

17 comments:

  1. Nice!! Seeing this around a lot!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I went to check out yours and your book looks interesting.

      Delete
  2. OOOoo Me too Lis! I put that I my TBR a few weeks ago. Have you seen my WoW yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unnie! I went by, I have both books in my TBR list. Your list and mine have a lot of the same books...lol Have you started "Torn", I was going to yesterday, but Joo Won and Gaksital commanded my full attention. I hope I can watch Ep. 23 before the storm comes and leaves me in the dark ages...

      Delete
    2. I'm in Miami. We might be next in line, after Isaac sweeps through Cuba... Be safe, Lis!! : )

      Delete
    3. Be safe. Luckily, the worst thing that happened where I live where flickering lights because it didn't hit us directly.

      Delete
  3. I'm a new follower of your blog!

    This one looks amazing, I have an ARC waiting to be read but I really cannot wait! I see you're reading Poltergeeks by the way, I really enjoyed it :)

    Here's what i'm waiting on

    and check out my awesome YA giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I want your ARC! LOL! I hope you enjoy it and I'll have to keep my eye on your blog for when you post your review. So far Poltergeeks, seems like it will be a good book. I need to finish it!

      Delete
  4. this sounds SOOO good and the cover is gorgeous!
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/08/wow-www.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. I'll swing by your blog now and check out yours.

      Delete
  5. Thanks! I stopped by your WoW and I can't wait for Defiance. I'm also following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh...I've been looking forward to this book too! It sounds amazing! Great pick and thanks for stopping by My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAHHH xD I am seriu=ously so desperate to read this book! It just sounds so awesome and that cover is stunning!
    Thanks for stopping by ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so good! I am adding this to my TBR pile asap!
    Great choice!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!
    -Kait@ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Lis!

    This is a true WOW!!! What a GREAT pick!! Sure sounds like a really exviting read, and that cover....it's AMAZING!! I'm adding this to my TBR as fast as I can! Thanks so much for featuring this book!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent choice, this one looks fantastic! I love the cover too so that is always a bonus. I hope we both get to read it soon :)

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice, I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete