Monday, August 13, 2012

My Reading Playlist #4: "Ironskin"

You know how some authors have a writing playlist, well I have my own reading playlist. Each Monday I will choose either a random book or a book I liked the most from the ones I read the week before and post the songs I listened to while reading it.

This week I'll be sharing the songs I've been listening while reading "Ironskin" By Tina Connolly.

Title: Ironskin
Author: Tina Connolly
Series: Ironskin, #1
Publisher: Tor Books
Expected publication date: October 2nd, 2012

Songs:
1. Goodbye Day by Ulala Session
2. One Republic ft. Sara Bareilles- Come Home
3. Coldplay - See You Soon
4. Adele - Rolling In The Deep
5. Adele - Set Fire to the Rain
6. Kelly Clarkson - Haunted
7. Adele- Don't You Remember
8. IU- Lost Child
9. EvoL- We are Different
10. Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
11. Apocalyptica - Nothing else matters

Review Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment