Sunday, August 5, 2012

Showcase Sunday


Showcase Sunday's aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Book, Biscuits and Tea. Click the link to find out how to join in.

Mail



ARC
(Netgalley)
Title: The Lost Prince
Author: Julie Kagawa


Giveaway
(Blog: **QWERTY**)
Title: The Moon Dwellers
Author: David Estes



I have downloaded free ones from Amazon, Good Reads & Smashwords, but I don't remember all I got this week. I do have a bookshelf called free. If you want to see all of those click here. You may only be able to view it if you have Good Reads account and are logged in.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting about the Lost Prince, just rushed over to Netgalley and requested it! Lots of lovely books. Happy reading :D

    Jenny - Chocolate Chunky Munkie
    My Showcase Sunday video post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad my post helped you know about a book you have been wanting to read. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wow, The Lost Prince! I can't wait to see what you think of it! Enjoy! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun blog! I'm a new follower via GFC.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete