Friday, August 10, 2012

Feature & Follow #2


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.
..........................


Q: What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?

I would probably have to say, I'd wait until I had the patience to use photo editing programs and know more about html coding so I could do my own things.

19 comments:

  1. I would have just started blogging sooner, I really enjoy it & wonder how I went all this time without it lol. Thanks so much for stopping by, I followed you back via GFC :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    Chrystina @BookLiaison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes I wonder how I went all this time without too.

      Delete
  2. Good answer! I'd like to be able to do more stuff, too! And I love your blog too, it's incredibly eye catching! It's grown up with an edge, often I feel like people are looking at mine going, geez can she get any pinker? O_O
    Thanks for stopping by My FF!
    Happy Friday, Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks for the compliment. I think your blog design is great. I don't think there's an overabundance of pink in it and this is coming from someone who does not like pink. Maybe someone is wondering "what's up with all the black, white & red in her blog?" Who knows?....lol

      Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  3. That's a good answer. I know how to do some photo editings but I'm no where near as good as many bloggers.

    Here's my answer.

    I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by and following. I can do very basic photo editing.

      Delete
  4. I can completely relate with your answer! Thanks for following my blog!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I have no idea how to do that. I am so impressed with people who can :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog again and complimenting my "rant" section-- it's my baby! It's so nice to see a friendly face!

    Ensconced in YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, keep the rants coming because I read then even when I don't post comments. I need to change that and post more.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. I would love to know more about HTMl too. I think a lot of people would lol. New Follower =] Thanks for sharing and visiting My FF
    Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I think a lot of people would love to be knowledge in HTML. Thanks for the visit and the follow!

      Delete
  7. I am ok with photo editing but html is impossible for me. I don't have the interest, patience or brain capacity for it lol. I am a new follower via GFC and Linky. Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the interest, I just don't have the patience...lol

      Thanks for commenting and following.

      Delete
  8. Hi! Your answer was great!(: I'm a new blogger! I don't know much about html! It's just a bunch of symbols and letters to me!(x Mind checking out my blog?(: And maybe possibly follow?(x

    New follower!
    simple-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes it looks like that to me too. I've learned a few basic ones just so I don't have to go running around copying and pasting. I went by your blog and I'm a follower now.

      Delete
  9. Thnks for the follow! Following you back :)
    I want to learn a lot about html!

    Ruty
    Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day we'll know a lot of HTML.

      Thanks for the visit and the follow.

      Delete
  10. new follower through GFC as lucyatmax/no pix.
    Please visit/follow me at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com .
    I would only change the fact that I am goofy when it comes to technology...two email addresses later and I was frustated up the wazoo!
    lol, Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete