Monday, August 6, 2012

Reading Playlist

You know how some authors have a writing playlist, well I have my own reading playlist. Each Monday I will choose either a random or book I liked the most the week before.

This week I chose to post the list of songs I listened to while reading Jay Kristoff's Stormdancer. Yes, I seem to have a Stormdancer theme going on...lol

Songs:
1. CNBlue- Come On
2. 30 Seconds to Mars- The Kill
3. FT Island- Severely
4. Kim Hyun Joong- Breakdown
5. SPYAIR- Just Like This
6. SHINee- Obsession
7. Teen Top- Be Ma Girl (I blame my other,collaborated, blog for this.)
8. SPICA- Painkiller
9. Rob Zombie- Living Dead Girl
10. Jang Woo Young (장우영)- SEXY LADY
11. 2AM - I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me
12. SPYAIR - Beautiful Days (Acoustic ver.)
13. Tommy heavenly6 - I'M YOUR DEVIL HALLOWEEN REMIX
14. UVERworld- Core Pride (Ah, I feel like watching Ao no Exorcist again)
15. UVERworld - 激動
16. Empty (Rooftop Prince OST. I hated the drama, but loved most of the OST)

No comments:

Post a Comment